Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Beginning

Today i have deleted a few topic.....i realise that i complain too much ever since i came to cyberjaya, i even use dirty words in 1 of the topic. 2008 year end 5 days ago.........but i did change alot since last year, i learn alot from those mistakes i made last year and try as hard as i can not to repeat it.

I also get a bad effect to my mind from the last failure( fail TCP and take subb)....i get easilly freak out when i face stress..........keep on thinking on the negative side, think of everything bad that would have happend to me............i seriously dun like it....it couse me not be able to sleep for a few days. Luckilly it began to go away bit by bit..........juz hope this year would be smooth.

My New Year wish? i think i'll wish my family, my friends and those who close to me healthy and well( of couse me as well, i'm not that kind of person that only think of other person .......>.<)

No comments: