Sunday, May 25, 2008

Good bye Melaka.........

Can't believe i had finish my foundation year........
well, i still can't say i finish it coz i still dunno if i pass all subject anot.....

today i will go back to my hometown, my parents come to pick me and my belongings, i'm sure i will missed here a lot.........My housemate are all gone back and all its left are those empty room.
i felt kinda sad coz i know its nearly 0% that i will meet them again.......

All i missed a lot are my classmate that still study at Melaka, hue min, sun kang, zhen yu, per shiuan, and even....pei wen, although i had a quarel with her not long time before.......if u see this, pei wen, i want to say i'm sorry for causing u a lot of trouble, say useless things to u, or even release my anger on u........but i guess u wont bother look into my blog la. i want to tell u this by my own, but i juz cant .......

i know i can still visit them from time to time, but.....it will not be the same like old time.....
why can't all the courses of IT in Cyber.......shit la....

Although i had plan a lot of activities to do after exam, but its PT04 we are talking about, most of them prefer to go hometown or relax at home, but at least we took a lot of pictures together and had a good time.

No comments: